Contact 4C Solutions
1298 Main Street
Building A, Suite 4190
Windsor, CO 80550
USE OF PERSONAL DETAILS (PURPOSE OF REGISTER)
Details are collected by 4C as the basis for mutual communication and for industry purposes. They are used as a 4C conduit between the prospective Consultant and the Client. Some personal details are visible on the profile page, but, except for names, those details are voluntary.
The handling of personal and professional details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is leased from a third party.
INFORMATION CONTENT OF THE REGISTER
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the prospect may write about him/herself or entity
- The offers and requests either party, Consultant or Client, have posted
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
REGULAR SOURCES OF INFORMATION
Personal and professional details are provided by the user of our service at registration and/or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single 4C Solutions community may be handed over to the Client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
REGISTER PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.